Authentic Intentional Mentoring (AIM) is a soul care journey that provides participants with a 12-month soul care experience. In essence, participating in this Christian Spiritual Formation journey provides structure, as well as one on one sessions to listen deeply for God’s movements and invitations.
Each 12 month option contains a combination of the following:
- (1) or (2) monthly, confidential, one-on-one mentoring or spiritual direction sessions via video conferencing.
- A cohort of 4-10 like-minded leaders.
- A monthly, real-time group session via video-conferencing with your mentor.
- Carefully selected reading list to deepen your journey.
- Optional weekly Facebook interaction with your cohort of leaders.
- Two optional Prayer Retreats held at St. Francis Prayer Retreat Center in Stoneville NC at the beginning of the journey and/or at the end of the time together.